Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bioshock Review

Bioshock is destined to be one of the defining experiences of gaming. It starts with a helicopter crash in the ocean, and ends in a way that ties it all together. The opening sequence and descent into Rapture I will always remember. Andrew Ryan was one of the best characters I have ever seen and his death was disturbing. The twist at the end suprised me, and your true relationship with Ryan was awesome. The best characters were obviously Ryan and Fontaine, but the Big Daddy and Little Sisters were aweome charactors too. Rapture is a beautiful yet horrifying city and the graphics continue too hold up, even to this day.

The one thing I hated about this game was near the end, when you were extremely low on ammo and health packs, and had to fight to survive. The ending fight also was a dissapointment, I thought it ended too quickly. All in all, Bioshock was an awesome game. It had awesome characters, awesome visuals, and an amazing story. I need to do another top game list. I'd give it a 9.3 out of 10.

BioShock logo Wallpapers

No comments:

Post a Comment