Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Europe Trip

This summer I'm returning to Europe, this time to explore the British Isles. I'm going to Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales. Here's an itinerary of my trip so keep posted.

This summer I'm returning to Europe, this time to explore the British Isles. I'm going to Ireland, Scotland, England, and Wales. Here's an itinerary of my trip so keep posted.


  • Gain new perspectives during an official briefing in London with a current or former member of Parliament.
  • Experience British life firsthand and make new friends during a stay with a host family.
  • Feast at a medieval encampment and learn defensive arts as an honorary knight of Warwick Castle.
  • Contribute to the small highland village of Pitlochry when you stay in this village and participate in an environmental service project.
Enhance Your Education

Enhance Your Education

Ambassadors on this program will earn special insights into:
  • Medieval history
  • The literature and lore of the United Kingdom
  • Government
  • Plant biology and geology
  • Scottish history and heritage
  • Intercultural studies
Top Program Activities

Top Program Activities

  • Trek through majestic castles and ruins from Warwick Castle to Edinburgh Castle.
  • Build new confidence as you challenge yourself to rappel down a castle wall in Wales.
  • Capture the awe-inspiring scenery of Glencoe and the Gap of Dunloe.
  • Search Loch Ness for signs of its legendary sea monster.
  • Soar high above the city on the London Eye, the world's largest Ferris wheel.
Courtesy of People to People Ambassador Programs. I copied from the People to People website and the itinerary above is not something I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment