Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Backpack across the World

When I grow up, I would love to be able to go backpacking across the world. This goal would definitly cost quite a bit of money, but would be an experience to remember. To walk the Great Wall, or to be able to experience Austrailia, would be quite a thrill. I have gone across the world several times before, but this would be both mentally and physically challenging but definitly rewarding. I would forget the material things in life such as movies and video games, and experience phenomal things I would never forget.

But I would also like to be able to join the Armed Forces of the United States, and estingush all pain from my body. I would like to joing a spec ops team and see the world on missions they send me on. Only then would I be full in life.

1 comment: