Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top 10 Drinks

Drinks are a break from life. Where with food you run the risk of making yourself overfull, you can drink almost anything you want. Whether it's water or something sugarized drinks are plain out great. Feel free to leave comments.
10. Strawberry Milk

I make mean strawberry milk. Like it's the best you have tasted. It tastes really sweet, but who could hate this tasty treat. I usually have at least one a day, and it's a great way to get down that Calcium needed in our diet.
9. Chick Fil A Lemonade

Chick Fil A is one of the best fast food restraunts. If it wasn't for Wendy's it would probably be the best. And just like all good fast food establishments, it has it's signature drink. Many people would say it's their amazing milkshakes (which are great by the way) I'd go with their perfect lemony blend any day.
8. Bubble Tea

Bubble tea is the best tea. I love all kinds, but in most the sweet part stops and starts being sour. Bubble tea doesn't. As long as you get a good flavor, you will absolutly love it. My best friend is asian and I am going to ask him if he knows how to make this, because an endless supply of bubble tea would be beyond great. Bubble tea is a sweet milky tea that has tapioca bubbles added for a nice touch. You can eat and drink at the same time. It's beyond cool.
7. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice

Ah, the perfect way to start the day. It's so orangey and sweet and healthy that you can even feel good about it. (Which is something sort of lacking with this list) When I drink I dont worry about calories and fat which is all one could possibly ask for.
6. Water

Though I debated placing it higher on my list, water seems good here. Water is a extremely hydrating drink that is perfectly natural. Imagine it this way, water is the base plate for every other drink. There is nothing added to water while there is always something added to any other drink. Water has no calories and a lot of vitamins, which makes it the ultimate power drink. The only bad thing about it is that it's rather plain so it doesn't have much of a taste.
5. Sonic Cherry Cream Slush

Sonic is the ultimate drive in. You can get whatever the heck you want to drink or eat and it's all good. This is the best thing to get there. It's creamy, calorie filled, and has a great taste so you know it has to be good.
4. Gatorade

I had two pictures for this one. On one hand, I had a photo of this bottle, and on the other I had this. I went with this for one reason only, Football. When we won championships we had a moment just like this (at least I think we did) and I'ts plain classic.
3. Starbucks Coffee

I couldn't live without my Starbucks. This place is one of the biggest chains on Earth and it's obvious why. My personal favorite is the Gingerbread latte at Christmas time, but I have many other favorites too. This place is the Golitath of the coffee bussiness and it's easy to tell why.
2. Coke and Pepsi

When it came to Coke or Pepsi, it was a really hard decision. I probably like the taste of Coke more, but Pepsi has way more memories for me. The two biggest soda companies in the world are just as good as each other and I like to drink them both. But how often I drink them (at least one every two or three weeks) holds it back from taking the top spot. But I have one question: where does Dr. Pepper stand?
1. Sobe Power Fruit Punch

And here we are: my favorite drink of all time. The tangy blend of flavors excels it over every other drink. And it's loaded with Guarana and Taurine for extra "punch". I can only find them in my home city of Chicago so it's always a special treat when I have it. Sobe is the ultimate drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment