Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hans Zimmer

The movies that Hans Zimmer composes are always good. I mean, he did Inception, The Dark Knight, Mission: Impossible, and Pirates of the Carribean. Not to mention Black Hawk Down (Which i plan to watch soon), and Sherlock Holmes. These scores fit the movie perfectly and they make it that more epic. It's a good thing he's composing all the major want-to-see movies of the next three years, including The Dark Knight Rises (which I would kill to watch) and The Man of Steel (which will finally give Zach Snyder the respect he deserves, although I would have preferred Christopher Nolan or Matt Reeves). He is a musical genius. When he dies and goes to Heaven all the music the angels play he will write. Writing this makes me want to watch The Dark Knight, but I have to finish this stupid science report first.

Catch ya guys later and peace out.
<E>

No comments:

Post a Comment